Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Binding - Saloman Z10 or Fischer X14 or Tyrolia Peak 12 for use with Fischer Watea 84?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I am planning on buying a pair of Fischer Watea 84 skis (tested them and absolutely loved them) but I have a choice of places to go and buy and each one comes with different bindings:

Saloman Z10
Fischer X14
Tyrolia Peak 12

Does anyone have any thoughts about which I should go for? I can't really see much difference, but then I don't really know what I am looking for.

Thanks

K
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i'd personally choose the fischer/tyrolias (fischer bindings are rebadged tyrolias) over cheapo salomons
what are the prices of the set-ups?
what DIN do you normally ski on?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arno, Well funnily enough, the Fischer ones are cheaper, £450 for skis and Bindings, compared to £480 with the Salomon bindings, but I have to go to Norwich to get them, which is a 2 hour journey. Question is, once I have bought them, am I likely to have to go back to the shop again?

According to Dinsetting.com, it is 7
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
comprex, ???
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kosciosco, I think comprex, is suggesting none of them but go for the new look pivots which are a much better binding than any of them.

As Arno, suggested the fischers would be the best, not the salomon z series, the head peak 12's are rebadged tyrolias as well, same toe, but the heel design is different to the x14 and does not have the diagonal release (and a lower din)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
carroz, I like the new look pivots, but they are also twice the price!!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy