Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot fitters in Serre Chevalier?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a boot fitter recommendation in Serre Chevalier? it's not for me but a friend working there. I bought my own boots there about 6 years ago when in la grave but i'm damned if i could remember the name of the shop. As we were staying in la Grave & i got a recommendation off of someone we knew there at the time.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
frank4short, There's Brechu in Villeneuve. and there's another in Chantemerle that I can't remember the name of. Which village was it in?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think it was a 3s shop would have been either the top village or the next one down.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bruno in Ski Complice, Chantemerle is also highly recommended.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Got mine fitted in Villeneuve from a friend's recommendation. Place opposite carpark and ice climbing thing, Brechu! (Mrs B will be along to correct if not). Seemed knowledgeable. Spend a lot of time and care fitting. Returned for tweeking and moulding after few days skiing. Result- they fit and are orange. Job done.
This may however be a bit like restaurants, your friend might not get same waiter or menu, and doesn't have same feet!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes, it is definitely Brechu.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy