Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One day ski, travel by Eurostar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone booked up for the recent Eurostar / Last Minute promotion, one day ski package?? I've booked up for the 5th Feb (I think) to travel alone so would be good to hook up with some other travellers. My plan was to Ski Les Arcs.

would also be interested to hear how smoothly the booking went.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stuhiggins, welcome to Snowheads snowHead ..... and do you have any setails of this promotion to post on here ?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stuhiggins, I went the other week, and also 2 years ago I'll find the link to my report later. have been too lazy to put report on for this year Embarassed Tip, hired skis from Sport 2000 (17euro for gold) and they kept my bag for me.

I skied with Mouth this year, you could PM here and see if she's around

edit: here's the report from 2008
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=34681&highlight=

any quetions then ask away. enjoy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rayscoops: I booked through lastminute.com, it's still advertised on their website (although at a higher price) but the link is not working. Try googling 'last minute one day ski', that's how I found it.

I did the same trip about 5 years ago and had a cracking time, ended up costing me less than a big night out in London including taxis home.....

Here's the itinary
Outbound Journey
Depart: Friday night
20:31 London St Pancras (or 21:15 Ashford)

Arrive: Saturday morning
05:37 Moutiers
06:05 Aime La Plagne*
06:27 Bourg St Maurice

Return Journey
Depart: Saturday night
22:15 Bourg St Maurice
23:09 Moutiers

Arrive: Sunday morning
07:12 London St Pancras (06:34 Ashford)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Excellent report, I heard about the Funicular so thought I'd do Les Arcs this time, last time I got a taxi with 3 blokes I met on the train and we went to Val D'Isere, cracking day, been looking out for the offer ever since but never seen it advertised, I honestly thought it was just a one off.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy