Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol FX

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
At least, that's what I believe they are called. I was discussing skis with an ESF friend last week, and he reckoned that they would be an ideal ski for me. It was at the end of the hol, so didn't really have enough time to look into trialing a pair. Anyone have any experience of them?

BTW WTFH, if you catch this one, thanks for the tip on the Crossmax 10 a few weeks back - excellent ski, if not a bit on the light side for my large frame! Also tried out a K2 t-nine ski which was also pretty good - nice and responsive all mountain job.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mark I have caught this one.
Just one think, the T-nine is the K2 Ladies ski range, so I'm not sure if a bloke will get as much out of them as a lady. (unless Mark Hunter is your nom de plume
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wear The Fox Hat, no nom de plume! Interesting - perhaps they meant to call it all mountain, all gender! Whatever, the 175s that I had were quite good! Maybe it's time to succumb and wear bright one-pieces Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK...moving on.....

Does anyone know if there is a ski by Rossignol which has the definition FX? I've looked at the designs on their website, but couldn't see anything.....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark, a few years back, Rossi bindings used to be called FX, but not their skis (as far as I know)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
WTFH, thanks - I'm beginning suspect the guy who recommended them may well have been more confused than me!

He was quite clear about recommending a Rossignol brand - ideally because it was felt that with consideration being given to buying skis, the Crossmax 10s would have been too "light" given my build, and that a more robust ski would make better sense. Could he have meant XX? As in the Bandit design?

Heh! - thanks anyway.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 6-04-04 12:33; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
XX was a good ski. Replaced this season with the B2
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy