Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone want to come with me to Avoriaz 6-13th March ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for someone to share a room with me in Avoriaz on the 6th - 13th March. I'm still looking at deals, but have found this from thomas cook http://www.thomascook.com/search/holiday/searchResults.jsp?_requestid=273898 works out about £536 for flights and accommodation for 7 nights. If anyone knows of better deals im open to ideas!

I'm a pretty decent boarder, i like riding off piste stuff, trees, powder, steeps. I like to hit the park some too. My gf and some of her friends are gonna be out there at the same time so there will be people of all different levels, if you dont like the sound of riding with me then im sure there'll be someone you can tag along with...

If you're interested feel free to chip in or drop me a pm.

Matt
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hashstar, Be aware of the additional costs for under ocupancy.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hashstar, if you can wait a week i've got a spare space in a 6 person self-catered chalet in Morzine from 22-28 march.

Works out as £100 each for the week, and return flights to geneva from Luton are about £100 at the moment, so it'd be £200 for flights and accom! Chalet is 5 min walk from super morzine which takes you up to avoriaz. I've been to Morzine 4 times and it's a sweet location.

Let me know if you're keen.

p.s. if your GF is out there, why aren't you going with her/staying with her??!

Mr B
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey mr. brightside, that does sound like a sweet deal and i only live 30mins from luton airport! My gf had her trip booked ages ago before we even met, now im looking to sort a trip out for myself i thought it would be nice if i could get out there at the same time but its proving hard to organise. I might just have to take you up on your offer, can i get back to you in a few days if i haven't had any luck getting someone to come with me on the 6th?

Cheers,

Matt
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah sure, let me know.

Why can't you just get a flight to geneva on easyjet, and bunk in with your GF in her bed? I'm an awesome dude, but I'm sure you'd have more fun on a week with your GF Wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah, I don't think she'd like the idea of sharing a single bed with me for a week, i roll around a lot in my sleep and take up all the space in my kingsize bed. Plus i don't want to impose on her friends either, doubt they'd like a couple sharing a bed in there room Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BUMP
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy