Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

£100 OFF!!! GREAT last minute deal to France for Sunday!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK Boys and Girls... this is the REAL DEAL, now with £100 OFF!!!

A WEEK OF LUXURY SKIING IN MERIBEL FOR £250!!!

Sunday 3rd - 10th January

Group of friends have booked a great snow holiday but have 3 spaces available due to redundancies and a family bereavement. Fancy a great trip at a great price??? READ ON...

We have booked a luxury fully-catered chalet in Meribel which is in walking distance of the main bar area and a matter of yards from a lift. As part of the chalet package, we have a courtesy mini-bus service which gives us direct access to other lifts should we require it.

The chalet is a typical full-catering package comprising:
- Full breakfast prepared and served each day.
- Afternoon tea / coffee with freshly baked cakes.
- Canapes followed by a 3 course evening meal on 6 days out of 7 (Wed is maid rest day).
- Evening meal accompanied by free wine!

For us Brits, paying for catering in advance is by far the best way to travel to Europe due to the weak pound. Eating out in mountain restaurants is incredibly expensive.

The chalet facilities also include:
- Hot tub and sauna
- Towels & linen are provided and changed mid week
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Free WiFi access
- Satellite TV with DVD player- WII games console
- Laundry facilities
- In house ski / board hire and fitting if requested.
- Optional mini bus service each morning and early evening.

View the chalet at: http://www.aktivexperience.com/thechalet.php

So all of the above is available for £250 per person. The chalet owner is also able to do deals on ski passes either for Meribel or the whole of the Three Valleys region. For example because of our group booking we were able to book the Three Valley pass at a significantly reduced £190 per person and I'm sure I can persuade them to do the same deal again. (If someone didn't want to spend £190 then the Meribel only pass is much cheaper.)
(Chalet company is fully protected under the FSB so all monies are insured and protected.)

Because its not a package holiday, there are no set flights so you can travel how and when you like! Most of our group are flying from Stanstead to Chambery return with Snowjet and I know there are still seats available on this flight. There are also flights to Chambery from Leeds, Exeter, Manchester, Birmingham and Southampton (check www.skyscanner.net). One group member is flying to Geneva from which Meribel is equally accessible - flights to Geneva still available from East Midlands, Cardiff, London City, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Luton, Stanstead, Gatwick, Bristol, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Heathrow, Glasgow, Belfast, Edinburgh Southampton and the isles! (Again, check www.skyscanner.net)

Transfers are simply ordered upon arrival at either Geneva or Meribel and generally cost between £20 and £50.

Our group is looking to hit the slopes hard and enjoy the apres ski too. The group is formed of guys and gals aged between 23 and 45 and the ability across the group varies so there will surely be plenty of company on the mountain. After some great skiing and boarding we're obviously keen to soak up the apres-ski atmosphere both in Meribel but also in our chalet where we can take advantage of the fabulous facilities on offer such as the hot tub, sauna and free wine!

This is sure to be a quality trip so if you fancy it whether as a group or an individual, please get in touch with Richard on: 07834047257 or at: richard.bishop@live.co.uk
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm absolutely gutted I can't take advantage of this. It's exactly the holiday I've been looking for but comes a week too early as I have exams up until the 7th of this month. I hope you have a fantastic trip and look forward to hearing from you all when you get back.

Best of luck finding more for your party! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anyone else get spammed with this?

Im happy to see this in forums, But not PMed to me Sad

Miserable sod Am I not?

Tux
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tuxpoo, me too - I think RB6 spammed anyone who was showing as logged on at the time
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tuxpoo, holidayloverxx, charming rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never mind - he's put his email address on a high profile forum: the spambots will find it before long and Karma will be seen to be served Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

he's put his email address on a high profile forum: the spambots will find it before long and Karma will be seen to be served

Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy