Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Didier Cuche breaks thumb, may miss Olympics

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
<b>Swiss ski star Didier Cuche has broken his right thumb in a crash while racing. </b> The injury means he could miss Vancouver Olympics. The Swiss ski federation has announced that Cuche has travelled back to Switzerland and will have surgery in Zurich tomorrow.
...Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5gWbnHA8hYnQgyADKtjafGbhGvPdQ
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As i meant to say before I pressed submit, and now it won't let me edit...
He's tough, he'll be reight!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pre-Olympic scare story. I'm sure he's got a hurty thumb but usual tactic being deployed.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
He has had an operation on thumb here in Switzerland today, plate in and should be OK in the local Swiss news for the Olympics!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's not really "usual tactic". It looked pretty bad from beginning, and later on his hand was almost twice the normal size (no you can't really see it from last photo). I was talking with Swiss guys later on Saturday and Sunday, and everything looks fine after operation, but it's still not 100% sure, it will really end up ok.

Otherwise things looked pretty bad, as I wrote before already:

snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's not so much that it will affect his skiing, it's just that he doesn't want to race if he can't flip his ski up and catch it Wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hehehe yeah and he's doing this with right hand Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
primoz his thumb appears to have broken off completely in that last shot Shocked Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yeah, they were still searching for it at that moment Razz
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
primoz, i want your job, if you can call it a job Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Liam it can easily be called job Razz When you are waking up at 5am (or coming back at 2 or 3am like on Tuesday or better to say Wednesday, from Schladming), to drive to race which is just hour drive from your home, since it's nice to be at home at least for a day, after shooting 13 or 14 races all over Europe just in January, when you are heading out of press center in snowstorm or at -25c, 3 hours before race, since you need to ski down the course to find position, and be on position at least 1 hour before first start, etc. you really take it as job, and not as fun. But I agree... most of times it's really great job, but it's still job.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy