Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

“Deep and Steepish” Freeriding with Mountain Guide – Andermatt w/c 6 Feb.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're looking to bring together additional skiers to join our group of 5 and share a mountain guide for 4 (perhaps 5) days of off-piste skiing.

We aim to access the best powder and challenging (but not scary) skiing away from the pistes using the lifts as much as possible but are prepared to do short uphill walks if necessary (not skinning).

We're presently 5 very fit males in our 60s but would welcome any age or sex.

Places still available (31 December) : cost including flights to Zurich (which you would need to book yourself), transfer by rail, hotel (half board), lift pass and guide is around £1000.

Can PM me for further details.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 31-12-09 12:55; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quick update; we have booked three twin rooms so far but the hotel may have another room available.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks to all those who have enquired. The guide is now booked and we hope to finalise numbers by Christmas. Still one or two vacancies. Please PM me if interested.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The snow is already deep - 190cm on the upper slopes.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just a note to say tbat I have edited my original post to give an indication of cost and emphasise that we want to ski downhill as much as possible rather than do ski touring.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jehu, Do you still have places? Would it be possible to join the group for less than the full week?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
russellford wrote:
Jehu, Do you still have places? Would it be possible to join the group for less than the full week?
The guide can take more people and yes, it would be possible to join us for part of the week. The guide is booked for Monday-Thursday, 7th-10th Feb. Finding a bed is becoming more difficult but PM me if interested and we will do our best.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy