Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. I have read alot of negative comments about the ESF and Ski Cool schools in Val Thorens. This seems to leave a choice between Pros Neige or ESI. Does anyone have a positive recommendation about etheir one to help me decide which to book? Current thinking is ESI as their website looked smarter and they offer five days not six which suits me - however I have not seen a single review or comment about this school. Can anyone help please? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jay, I haven't used ESI and don't know much about them but have some experience of Prosneige at VT, not a lot admittedly but for what it's worth it's all positive. My own experience is just a one day private lesson in the bumps - the instructor was excellent. My friend did 2 weeks of intermediate boarding lessons with Prosneige and he gave them the thumbs up - he went back for a second week with them too. I went for my one-dayer on his recommendation. I wouldn't worry about the website looking less slick - they are smaller, independent and a little more 'gnarly' than the others but I know they teach groups of all standards from beginners up. Not much but hope it helps.

Haven't heard any feedback on ESF or Ski Cool at Val T.

oh and welcome to Snowheads! Very Happy

update: just searched and found this old thread here that may help
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that. I think I will go with Prosneige then . I will report back - providing there is any snow (which I assume should be ok in Val T).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jay,
Used ESI in VT a few times last season. Would thoroughly recommend them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
used ESI in the end and agree with you Casper - I would recommend them. I am going back next week so will probably book some more lessons with the same school myself. cheers for your recommendation in the first place.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jay, a couple of comments on this from long ago http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=24435&highlight=prosneige#24435
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jay,
A pleasure - always good to get feedback. Glad you enjoyed it.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I wouldn't dismiss ESF - from what I saw/heard in 3V last week. They seem to have improved their act. Certainly I would consider a lesson with them if I go back. Also, their private lessons are much,much cheaper than New Gen.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy