Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to make up small group end of January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

My own plans went a bit pear shaped but still desperate to get away. I've been looking at the late deals and seen catered chalets in Verbier and Couchevel 1850 for £360 for the end of January (incl flights and transfers). Having said that I have no real preference where I go although would prefer the larger European resorts but on a budget.

Are there any Snowheads out there who want to make up a group and take advantage of these cracking deals?

I'm 45, male and obviously a keen skier. I'd say good intermediate, really looking to work on my off piste but happy to play around on piste too. Anywhere as long as there is snow under my feet. I'm easy going and laid back, get along with most people and I don't snore. I'm not into boozing all night but love a bit of apres if the company is good. For me its all about the skiing not the nightlife.

I'm on the South coast so airports south of Birmingham are better for me. I spoke to one of the late deal companies and they are happy to take a group made up of internet "strangers" and its ok to have different departure airports but I think easier to organise if the group all go together. Finally each person can pay direct for their own part of the package so there are no worries about me running off with your cash (as if I would).

Go on, you know you want to.

Oh yes, no timewasters please. I just want to go skiing not get messed about.

I'm new to this Snowheads mullarkey so not sure of the protocol but I guess you send me a private message if you are interested.

Andy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Did I say I was a 45 year old male? Silly me, I meant to say I was a blonde 23 year old female.

Now lets see how many people want to go?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pm'd you.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dorset Andy, Thanks for your post on my thread, spotted a few simalarities in requirements Laughing

Dont go yet! wait for me Laughing

Gonna start a thread in apres ski. Who would you like to ski with? See if that gives us any ideas Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OK folks this is your last chance. Looks like I've scraped together a group for 30th Jan. Might be able to squeeze in 1 more if you are very very quick. We might even have a couple of girls so dont be shy, this could be a chance for you solo skiers to get a week in France for about £400.

Andy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What would £400 include? (I've just missed out on 1 week in France/HB/lift pass/flights and transfers for £399 due to people letting me down)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That deal fell through as the other people in the group were a bunch of useless muppets.

I'm thinking about starting a new group but strictly for people who are keen skiers, are 100% committed and flexible on dates. Only for people who can fly from Gatwick, I'm not interested in trying to find flights from every tin pot little regional airport.

Do I sound angry? Good because I am.

Andy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Solstice21,

Sorry about the rant, reading it back I suddenly realised it looked like it was directed at you....it wasn't. If you've had a group let you down you'll understand how frustrating it is.

That deal you quoted is amazing, if there is any chance it's still available I'd be interested in tagging along. Obviously dont put the details up in the public forum but you could pm me or email carlsberg.101@hotmail.co.uk

Good Luck

Andy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
solstice21, Dorset Andy, How about the Snowheads 6th Birthday Bash?

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=55541

There's a couple of spaces free

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=60537
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy