Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First time to Les Carroz - was meant to be going to Flaine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have been to Flaine the last couple of years for a long weekend break in early Jan. We booked this years in August, only to find out today our hotel is double booked and we are now staying in Les Carroz which is 1000m lower.

We go next Thurs 7 Jan - how is easy is to get to Flaine and Samoens?

If the snow is good are the pistes around Les Carroz good enough for 2.5 days??

Any tips would be most appreciated - as we dont have a lot of time to waste any time!!

thanks

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 1-01-10 13:08; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads Claire33m snowHead
Not been to Flaine, but I'm sure that yu'll have a great time and that someone will be here to tell you all about it soon!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am slightly surprised that you have never been to Les Carroz if you have ben to Flaine twice before....but hey-ho.

Anyway: Plenty in and around Les Carroz for 2.5 days, links to Flaine and Samoens are easy .

You will have fun...don't worry!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

1000m lower.

Puzzled I don't think so.....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks guys - making feel better already! Very Happy

also dont know why its showing this as my 1st post! have been on here loads of time before - must be cos i am using a different pc! hence also poor spelling in subject!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Claire - which hotel were you going to?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Les Carroz is only 450 metres lower, and a better place to be than Flaine in my opinion. Les Carroz is a much bigger place than Flaine and a proper village.Flaine is only an hour away by ski, - tops. You have fallen on your feet so to speak.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Claire33m wrote:
thanks guys - making feel better already! Very Happy

also dont know why its showing this as my 1st post! have been on here loads of time before - must be cos i am using a different pc! hence also poor spelling in subject!

your showing as down a crevasse which I think means your email address has failed...may want to update that and see if your post count catches up??
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy