Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

gettinga group together or join a group - 2nd half Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey guys n girls
i wanna get a sneaky extra week away at a decent price, but would be lovely to go with a group (firends either just doing romance, babies or already booked up) in second half of January ie 16/17 or 23/24. Im just (how the heck did that happen???) 40 upper int skier, rubbish boarder (but will eb skiing, phew), female. I need to fly from Scotland, but there are still stacks of good resort options and deals to a range of resorts with accomm near slopes at real good prices and other flight option for southerners or north Englanders. So anyone up for getting a group together or got a spare space?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no one? quick search shows HB/trasfer/flights (all with various departures points)

for 16/17
£315 sauze
£417 claviere
£417 sestriere

for 23/24th
£311 sauze
£402 wengen
£489 sestriere
£479 cervinia

or if you have a group with a space .... I get on with pretty much everyone, honest Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi im a 36 year old male boarder looking to go 23rd of jan from lgw area not sure if it works for you or not ?

jim
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bitoffluff, We need photo's..... Little Angel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lmao your kidding right ?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've got space on 23 Jan or 30 Jan...fancy it?

We're in Morzine with BEAUCOUP DE NEIGE!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
just spoken to some people in the know and they are expecting 4 or 5 star chalets for the 23rd of Jan including flights transfers food and drinks at meals to be around 400 six star at around 600 but will be a last minute booking.

jim
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hello Bitoffluff,

Newbie to Snowheads looking to join a group so count me in. Any flights south of Birmingham would be good for me and as long as there is snow don't mind where I go. Actually that's not true, there are a few places I wouldn't go, Bulgaria, Scotland, Milton Keynes.

Andy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jimmy100, what about the 17th??? Shocked
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Dorset Andy wrote:
Hello Bitoffluff,

Newbie to Snowheads looking to join a group so count me in. Any flights south of Birmingham would be good for me and as long as there is snow don't mind where I go. Actually that's not true, there are a few places I wouldn't go, Bulgaria, Scotland, Milton Keynes.

Andy

whats wrong with Scotland????? cjeeky, Ok when its good as it is now it gets real busy on the pistes. Just co-ordinating. 6 so far. some southerners and 2 flying from Scotland
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jimmy100 wrote:
just spoken to some people in the know and they are expecting 4 or 5 star chalets for the 23rd of Jan including flights transfers food and drinks at meals to be around 400 six star at around 600 but will be a last minute booking.

jim

unfortunatly thats likely to be flights from 600 miles from where i live Sad but there good deals out there anyway as long as avoid 3 valleys and Espace Killy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
northantsred wrote:
bitoffluff, We need photo's..... Little Angel

cheeky Toofy Grin
ps name is ironic if you were expecting buxom blonde with no brains, although latter not sure about Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
barthez1980 wrote:
jimmy100, what about the 17th??? Shocked
no can do have a work function on the 19th although if it keeps snowing like it is here im going to the hill Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Dorset Andy,

hey andy
you still intersted, looks like we have a group of 5 needin a 6th. You a skier, boarder, level of skiing/riding, ok with leaving 16/17th, party animal, age, price expectation for HB, etc
hebe
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
bitoffluff,

I'm a 45 year old skiier, I'd class my skiing as good intermediate. I've been away in groups before and managed to get along with everyone, I'm a pretty easy going laid back sort of chap, total ski nut, not interested in being out all night boozing but I'll indulge in a bit of apres ski if the company is good. Learnt my lesson last year in Mayhrhofen, spent time waiting for flight out of Innsbrook throwing up in the airport toilets with a banging hangover.....never again. I don't snore and only fart quietly when sharing a room.

I'm really looking at improving my off piste so may try to book some lessons so may not ski with "the group" all the time if that's ok? unless of course there are some fellow budding powder puppies who want to get together. Not being anti social just something that I really want to do and I dont get on the snow often enough to let an opportunity slip by.

I've been looking at the last minute deals and I wouldn't want to spend more than £450 HB or catered chalet, we'd probably get something pretty good alot less than that, I've seen some amazing 4 star chalets for £399. 16/17th are fine with me.

Glad you weren't offended by my Scotland joke, it was only a bit of fun.

Andy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy