Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Europe on Strike 15, 16, 19 December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just posted this on the this weekend disruption thread and then wondered if it might be useful to broadcast it more widely. According to the travel agent used by my employer:

Cyprus on strike 15th December - public sector including air traffic controllers
Greece 15th Dec public sector strike

Italian General Strike - Trenitalia 9pm 15th Dec - 9pm 16th Dec; 16th December 24 hour strike at Milan; Rome and Sicily on strike 16th; Monday 19th 8-hour general strike

FRANCE - All French airport security staff strike 16th Dec

Spain - Iberia all pilots to strike on 18th & 29th Dec

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 14-12-11 20:49; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So all of Europe is having a stroke on Friday?! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
James the Last, no news about Port staff though ya?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
flying into Turin on Monday

any more details would be appreciated , especially

airport - air traffic ? baggage staff? passport control

transfer to resort - bus drivers?

road maintainence - gritting ploughing

been worried about snow now worried about getting there , any thing else to worry about?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
London Underground on Boxing Day, 16 January, 3 and 13 February
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
James the Last, thanks I was wondering why one of my orders had got held up going to Cyprus Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy