Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

needing to go skiing!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HEY ALL
I am looking for a group to latch on to between the 12th and 22nd of dec...my family can't go, and my friends are busy....Im 18, female, a fairly good skier (red=good, want to attempt more blacks, jumps and off piste)...
please contact me if you have a spare slot in your group.
THANKS
Very Happy x
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
katie16, have a look at http://www.mountainsunltd.com/ ? Popular with snowHeads, reasonably priced and particularly convenient as HB and transfers included Very Happy Dunno about availability in Tignes but Les Coches (La Plagne) is still available. IME there are always people about to ski with in chalets! snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
katie16, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead I'd agree with the advice from slikedges - we had a great few days with them in Tignes last year. Very good value.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
katie16, Welcome to snowHead 's.
Have PM'd you.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nottingham university are going skiing that week to tignes for a really good price. http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/sports/club/Snowsports/ if you emailed them nicely they would probably let you tag along, being a student at a uni is not requirement to gonig on their ski trips. Being 18 that might suit you better than hanging out with a load snowHead s Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Katie - we are running an Early Season Skills week in Zinal from 12-19 December. 7 nights chalet accommodation with 5 days instruction with Fred Foxon (excellent independent BASI ski instructor)
Focus is on off-piste skills, mountain awareness.
Check out the details at www.mountaintracks.co.uk/winter/offpiste_performance/zinal_skills_workshop
Contact info is on the website.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
katie16, I just PM'd you.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hi katie

there's a pre-xmas week happening for solo skiers in Morzine. Everyone will be adults coming along on their own so the atmosphere is pretty amazing. the chalet is right in the centre of town too.

Let me know via a PM if you are interested (or anyone else who might be?) If there turns out not to be enough snow even at 1800m in Avoriaz (unlikely - it is dumping there already) then you can trade that week for one later in the season - so you won't lose out!

cheers
sarah
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
katie16, We have spaces

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=56982#1368706
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi katie, I'm looking to go skiing around the same time as you, I am also on my own, so if you're still looking give me a shout Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I would be on for joining up with anyone for similar dates - looks like i should be ok with work, I would probably have to leave on Sunday 13th, as I've a match on the 12th.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hi! is anybody still looking for a trip? fancy a trip to a fantastic fully catered chalet in meribel- jan 3rd-10th? get in touch!!! either respond to this thread or email me: richard.bishop@live.co.uk
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy