Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

single female 44 learner/improver snow boarder

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys

I am a single female, 44 no kids etc.

I am looking for a group or one other person to go to canada with the last two weeks of march.

I would like to go to Panorama, i have already been to Jasper, Fernie, Kimberley but would not mind going to Jasper or Fernie again.

I will not be able to book until the end of Jan/feb 2009 so will need to get late booking, unless a good deal can be found now.

I will need to have improver lessons as i am just starting to link turns.

I will also take my snow blades for a little faster fun for a few days...

If there is anyone who is looking to go snow boarding and needs a room mate due to the high room supplements please get in touch. Male or Female, as we may be able to get good deals on a room each in Europe if you prefer not to share.

I also dont mind going to Finland. or Meribel in France... and am open to ideas

I am easy going i do like to have a drink and good food etc but not too much as i am too old for the hange overs and i am there to enjoy the snow.

please pm me

Please do get in touch

Netty

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 15-11-09 21:52; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Netty, welcome to snowheads snowHead Just might be an idea to remove your email address and ask for people to PM you instead. From there you can exchange contact details etc.

This may stop a lot of unwanted spam filling your inbox Smile

I wish you luck in your quest, no doubt someone will be interested Cool
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nettyjennings, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead Hope you get some responses which will help - but I suggest you take your email address out of the post, to avoid spam/nuisance.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Netty,
I'm looking for a room mate. I have already booked a room in a catered chalet in La Plagne from 28th Feb to 7th March. I am going with two friends (a couple) one is an early intermediate and the other is an advanced skier. We're all in our 40's enjoy a good time but like you can't do hangovers and after all we're there for the skiing. The cost of the chalet is £541.50 plus £20 Gatwick security charge and £25 carriage of skis. The only snag is it must be paid for today 4th December. If you're interested e-mail me at il_faustino@yahoo.co.uk. Hope to hear from you very soon ! Best wishes Stuart.

Have been to Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler, Jasper, Panorama, Kicking Horse and La Plagne is up there with the best of them. It has a glacier just in case the snow isn't too good and it is linked to Les Arc making it a big ski area with plenty to do for all levels.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nettyjennings,
hi
Im looking for someone to go anywhere in Europe on 30th Jan-6thFeb, are u interested?
I ve been to panorama, its awesome., and has explored L Louise, Kicking horse... kimberly....we were staying at Fairmont , it was 2 years ago. unforgettable!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy