Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bus between Tignes and Val d'Isere?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hallo all,

Apologies if this has already been answered (I did search but couldn't find anything), but is there a bus between Tignes and Val d'Isere in the evenings? I have friends who are going to be in Val d'Isere at the same time as I'm in Tignes and I'm wondering if we're going to be able to drink together at all.

Many thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
schauspiele, welcome to SH! I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question, but there will be someone who does.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
schauspiele, Pretty sure there is not, you willl have to have a few lunchtime pints with your friends instead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Unfortunately there is no bus in the evening. Plenty of taxis but that's not a cheap option.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bogusman & rambotion - thank you! Do you know how late the buses run, please? and if you have any idea of how much taxis would cost, that would also be much appreciated!

Butterfly - aw, thanks!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
On another thread someone says that the bus runs until about 6. I only got caught out once, about 3 years ago and my murky memory of that is that the taxi was about 20 Euro from La Daile to Les Boisses. So I'd say at least ten or fifteen more from the centre of Val to Le Lac. Hopefully someone with more recent experience will be along soon.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks again!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
schauspiele, Buses between Tignes and Val D'isere are fairly infrequent IIRC. A few during the day and the last one will almost certainly be not too long after the lifts close.

Taxi from Val D'Isere back to Tignes probably more like 45 euros Shocked Fill a minibus and share the cost or get your friends to come to you. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
schauspiele, what dates are you in Tignes?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy