Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Imperivm Snowboards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey All,

Great forum, been looking around on here for a while now!

I've just seen some Imperivm snowboards being sold at half price. Has anybody had any experience of these boards?

Looking for a new freestyle board to start hitting the park on, I'm thinking that it can't be bad for a 1st freestyle board. 2 Seasons are selling all of last years Imperivm boards at 50% off, I'm particularly looking at the Ghetto Militia.

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ianr1984,

welcome..

Never heard of them until your post... sorry.

I don't remember seeing those in 2 seasons in cambridge..
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I knew I'd heard of them in some magazine or other (remember seeing the Mexican lady board):
http://snowbroader.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/ispo-review-14-imperium-snowboards/
but looks like they've had hard times recently:
http://business.transworld.net/news/imperivm-snowboards-sold-to-retailer-united-brands/

Don't know anything about board quality though. Sorry.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is a crew of Belgium seasonaires here in Chatel and they have been riding Imperivm for a few seasons now. These guys are pretty serious snowboarders and wont use anything else as a rule now. I'd never heard of them before but having tried one now I can honestly say that they'd be on my list when I'm next shopping for a new board. The Ghetto Militia is a sweet ride - its the one I tried!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
100hills wrote:
There is a crew of Belgium seasonaires here in Chatel and they have been riding Imperivm for a few seasons now. These guys are pretty serious snowboarders and wont use anything else as a rule now. I'd never heard of them before but having tried one now I can honestly say that they'd be on my list when I'm next shopping for a new board. The Ghetto Militia is a sweet ride - its the one I tried!

Decided to go for it! Ordered the Ghetto Militia, should hopefully turn up some time this week. Off to Andorra for the New Year, I'll let you all know how the board is! Hopefully get down to Xscape before then.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yo good choice ridden a large selection of the Imperium collection from the twin tip Centurion to the freeride Diosa also demo'd the Demir Julia .. They are good solid boards which take a punishing and are well built. Also the company has just made a binding range which I hope to demo this season.

I'm sure you will enjoy the ghetto militia oh and the graphics are off the hook most are designed by Mister P who is a quality belgian tattoo artist let me know what you think of the board.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jyester wrote:
Yo good choice ridden a large selection of the Imperium collection from the twin tip Centurion to the freeride Diosa also demo'd the Demir Julia .. They are good solid boards which take a punishing and are well built. Also the company has just made a binding range which I hope to demo this season.

I'm sure you will enjoy the ghetto militia oh and the graphics are off the hook most are designed by Mister P who is a quality belgian tattoo artist let me know what you think of the board.

Will do! It arrived last week, and does look sweet. Off to andorra on the 27th Dec, I just hope there's enough snow to open the parks!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy