Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just got back from St. Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had a last minute week in St. Anton, conditons were excellent, although a lot of people on piste and a few bottle necks here and there, especially getting out of the Village. Spent most of the week getting the bus round to St. Christoph and Zurs where it was less crowded. Conditons in Lech were fantastic with blue skies and fabulous snow and very few skiers. Anyone there this week will have great conditions coz it was snowing heavily when we left (Sunday). Nightlife was great especially the Underground where the live entertainment got the place really buzzing.
Brooksie
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cool, well that's spanking news as I'm there on sunday. Is getting there all right as I keep hearing avalanche stories etc snowing in places. More importantly... what's the powder like? and how cold?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Linz, welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead and have a good trip
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Linz,
The road up from Innsbruck is clear at the moment, powder is great and there is lots of fresh stuff around especially around Zurs. Best news for you is that it was still snowing yesterday and due to clear up sometime today. Looks like you're in for some great conditions. It's not too cold either. I'm jealous.
Welcome to snowHeads.
Brooksie
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Off to Lech on Sat. Hope the sun shines because there is plenty of snow. Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy