Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head UK Appreciation. Mouse Attack!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We had a major fright last week. I dug our ski gear out to check through it for the new season, to find that a mouse had had a feed of my son's boot liners and my daughter's pole grips. Sad

His boots are decent Head Edge 9.8's which he loves, the poles are K2 Juvy's which were getting a bit short, so not the end of the World. I rang Head UK to enquire about replacement liners. I was put through to the ski tech dept, I explained what had happened. The guy said that it was quite a common occurance, he asked the model and size and said that he'd put a pair in the post. I asked how much? He said not to worry as they had lots of spare liners due to warranty replacements on clips. Two days later a pair of brand new liners turned up. Wonderful service! I'll now buy the Wife a pair of Head skis to match my Supershape Magnums. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm, I guess I'll be checking my boots tonight then...normally wouldn't bother until the day before leaving Shocked
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wonder whether it's worth putting my shedded old boots in the loft, and a few crumbs.... Toofy Grin

On a serious note - that's top class service by Head.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mollerski, have you checked your clips? Will be mighty embarrassing to go back to ask for new shells to go with your new liners! Some might think you were trying to extract it.

Liam, I will top it, I think. TOH was given an Intempo Digital Radio/iPod dock just over a year ago by her chums. We moved house recently and only unpacked it a few weeks ago. On switching on only very strange, non-iPod sounds were heard.

Quick e-mail to company explaining situation, out of guarantee, out of country, weird noises no music. "Ah," says tech, "I think it's your power supply. Easiest if I just ship you a new unit." Most impressed.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
yup, never put your boots in the attic or the shed, mice love em
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never mind the boots, was the mouse ok? Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
under a new name, Instead of just binning stuff of in the future that's seems to break i'll email the manufacturer in future!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mollerski, we had an issue with the bindings on Junior's World Cup Race skis earlier in the year. The shop I got them from gave the distinct impression that he couldn't be ar*ed to sort it for us so I called Head directly. The guy I spoke to and emailed was Matt Humphreys and he was unbelievably helpful. Free swapover of the bindings (after more than six months of dry-slope use), no questions asked.

Head have some great products out there and they're really got the customer service to match.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy