Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski/board test days with Never Summer

Poster: A snowHead
Sno-Age Ltd have joined forces with Never Summer Industries to bring you opportunities to try their boards out.
Never Summer’s reputation of quality and durability began in the early years of snowboarding. Designing and building snowboards since 1983 has given us years of experience in testing and perfecting our snowboard designs and construction methods. We continue to work very closely with the world’s leading raw materials manufacturers and engineers to make sure every Never Summer snowboard is the most durable, high performance board on the planet! Each snowboard is carefully hand crafted in our Denver, Colorado factory to precision tolerances. As a result, only the world’s best snowboard shops proudly sell our products. Focusing less on excessive promotion and hype, and more on using the highest quality materials, craftsmanship and customer service has made Never Summer the world’s premier independent snowboard company.
You can try out a Never Summer Snowboard at a slope near you.

A quick point* There will also be Iclandic and Liberty skis to test on the day*
Castleford is the first date on the tour which includes:

12th November Castleford SnoZone
Xscape, Colorado Way
Castleford, UK
Tel:08712225671 enquiriescastleford@snozoneuk.com

13th November Chill Factor
Chill Factor
Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village
Manchester, M41 7JA
Tel: 016...

14th November Tamworth
The SnowDome,Leisure Island
River Drive,Tamworth,Staffordshire
B79 7ND, Telephone:08448 000011

20th Hemel Hempstead
The Snow Centre, St Albans Hill, Hemel Hempstead,
Herts, HP3 9NH 0845 258 9000
email@thesnowcentre.com

27th Braehead Sno-Zone
Xscape Braehead, Kings Inch Road, Braehead, Renfrew, PA4 8XQ
Tel: 0871 222 5672
Email: enquiriesbraehead@snozoneuk.com
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowtheway2go, you going to have any split boards?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Blaho brothers work at the NS factory and will make a custom split for you.
doubt they will have any splits to try out.
NS must really be trying to reach out since most of there model seem a little overkill for shredding a snowdome.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
your right 3

but,they need some way of demoing them and get some name awareness.not enough people know how good they are.
Some tests days up in Scotland when the snow comes,looks like it wont be long
also sno-age will be taking some boards out to Kaprun in Jan for some more real testing Little Angel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
3snowboards, yeah but I'm not going to spend that cash without testing it first. NS are one of the few better regarded manufacturers that make a split.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
leave it with me swirly and i will see if what i can do for you
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Swirly

it looks like you you have to go to the states (bit of a journey from France so unlikely) to try one as the they do demo them but only at special events.
still a very small market for this type of board.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
will you have this years slr down there?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes Nigel we should have unless one of the team nick it lol

get yourself along for the ride of a lifetime,even if its only on an indoor slope
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Riding a splitboard is like riding a solid board. Are you planning to split one of their boards and skin up an indoor snowpark to see how a split feels split? Let me tell you how it feels split. Crappy compared to a real AT setup.
What the factory does is They will split you one of their boards you already dig... A titan or a heritage or whatnot.
My tongue hurts from saying split so many times...I'm done.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowtheway2go wrote:
Yes Nigel we should have unless one of the team nick it lol

get yourself along for the ride of a lifetime,even if its only on an indoor slope

ive used one of your boards when you was down there last time but try to get better bindings this time please;-)
not sure what one it was,i think it was black/blue
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
we can put your own bindings on if you like
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
nigel b, I took my own bindings to a test day, cant imagine doing it any other way tbh. Keep one constant thing throughout the day and all that.

evo slr split for the win Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Jonny luv plums, i might be out your way over xmas
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thread hijack alert Madeye-Smiley

nigel b, so what trips do you have in the pipe line ? I am going to Austria (Solden) 6th - 13th Dec and Innsbruck probably (Fri 05 Feb 07:00 arr. Fri 05 Feb 10:05, dep. Sun 07 Feb 11:00 arr. Sun 07 Feb 12:05)

I have a one way flight out to Geneva on 18th Dec (left over from last season's bookings) and trying to work out what sort of trip to tie it in with Puzzled
ski holidays
rayscoops, ill pm you
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy