Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel change in policy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
From recent experience it would appear that Eurotunnels policy of letting you on the next available train when you get to the terminal early has been abandoned in favour of, yes your early, but you are still going on the train you booked. Sad
Possibly to encourage sales of Flexi plus?
February half term looks like being fun as I understand Eurotunnel Shuttle is now fully booked for the peak times Confused

Anyone else been affected?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.eurotunnel.com/ukcP3Main/ukcPassengers/ukcTravel/ukpTravelInfo.htm

A victim of it's own success?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't think it is a change of policy,this has always been the case I think at busy times. You were never guaranteed to be able to board an earlier train. I was unable to change my crossing date just after last New Year for the same reason, volume of traffic.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We got on a train nearly two hours early on 27 December coming back from France. I think it's right that if you've booked for a particular time you should take priority though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pulled up at self-check in booth on Friday 11st Jan (not a flexi plus ticket..), car reg was read and an earlier train was offered to us.. so I do think it does depends on how busy it is/likely to be when you travel..
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The key word here is "available". If the earlier trains are fully booked you won't get someone with a confirmed reservation turfed off to accommodate you. At quiet times you still get offered an earlier train as far as I am aware.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
When I came back after Xmas I arrived over an hour early, I asked if I could get the next shuttle but was told unfortunately they were all fully booked. I did get the impression that I would have been given an early one if available.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I haven't had any problems, but I tend to avoid busy times. However, I've often wondered what happens if people have bought the absurdly expensive "super flexible" style of ticket. That's supposed to let you change bookings (but then so does the cheap ticket) but surely only if the train you want isn't already full?

It seems totally unreasonable to expect to get on a full train!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy