Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski buddies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have rented an apartment in St.Anton (it was too cheap not to) for the opening week of the season, St.Anton opens on the 27th of November and I am looking for three or four people to share it with me. So anybody who fancies getting on the slopes as soon as poss for not a lot of money then please contact me..... I have the apartment from 26th Nov - 5th December - that is 10 days skiing and if I can find 4 people to share it with me it will cost 150 Euro each. The apartment has two bedrooms and two shower rooms and is in a central position.... am counting the days down already!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mikehawthorn, Welcome to snowHead's
You might be best to post it in the solo skiers organising trips section. That way like minded people can find it easier among the other chat.
Sounds good hope you get a load of snow and a few people to share it with.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry for being obtuce and lazy but, which airport is closest? and how much is ski pass? And is it possible to share for five to seven days?.
Reason being myself and Jonm are trying to sort something! Out around those days.
Much obliged!. Puzzled Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The best airports are Ryanair - Stansted - Friedrichshafen or Memmingen. Also Innsbruck is good. Yes it is poss to share for 5 - 7 days no problems.....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There's also Zurich, direct train from the main station to St Anton, takes a couple of hours.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mucho grassy ass, will look at flights and post soon Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have booked with Ryanair from Stansted to Memmingen. The flights are silly cheap!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Any other people interested in this..... flights are still cheap from Memmingen and I see that there is already quite a bit of snow in St.Anton...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy