Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking get a crafty in Jan and away in Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all,

Looking to sneak some snow in 11-22 Jan and/or 24 Jan - 28 Feb. Anyone thinking of putting a group together for these dates, easy on location, high up and snow will do. I'm a 36 easy going Welsh bloke, intermediate/advanced level skier.

Cheers.

Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Matman

I'm also looking to go away either w/c 16 Jan or w/c 23rd January if that's any help?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Matman / Pecky10

We've got a group that is (at present) shy on 1 twin room ensuite in a 12 bedded chalet in Tignes Les Brevieres ( 'proper village' under the dam) for the week of Sat 16-23rd Jan if that might poss fit... £390 exc. flights
Top notch chalet that also has use of jacuzzi / pool / sauna. Mixed bunch, mainly blokes 25 - 35, plus an older couple, intermediate skiers and a couple top end...
Espace Killy - vast ski area.
Can let you have full details and some pics as we stayed there last year.
infobn@datchetwatersports.co.uk

Cheers

Buster
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quite possibly - where are you guys flying from. I'm a 35-yr old female, intermediate skier but like to take things a bit easy to preserve my knees!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello there!

Pecky, I'm trying to organise a trip for those early weeks short notice now. I'm hoping to be going some, knees permitting... How easy shall one be taking it? If some interest from more peeps could be gained...

Buster, I'm in Val D early Feb and want to head somewhere else really, otherwise that would have been lovely, hope you have a nice time!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
we have a room for 2 available for 4nights in Chamnoix 24-28Feb all inclusive package including airport transfers, catering/Breakfast/wine/Beer, 4x4 transfer, ski in ski out..Luxury package for those who want to spoil themselelves
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello Matman,

I've been looking to get a group together or join a group so I'd be interested. Sounds like we ski at a similar level, I'm flexible on destination and timing. I'd prefer to go to one of the larger resorts and would like to take advantage of some of these cheap late deals I keep seeing.

Andy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy