Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

6 out of 11 5-star hotels in France....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
.... are in Courchevel

http://www.merinet.com/whats_new_article.php?id_whats_new=5329&id_back=1

Handy to know for any snowhead winning the lottery wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If I won the lottery I'd be buying a chalet not slumming it in a hotel
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Patch, We have skied past Cheval Blanc and Le Lana. Does that mean we almost stayed there?

We did stay in Le grand alpes in Courchevel where a michelin star judge visited the restaunt? The thought is why do they put this forward as a positive? He or she turned up had a look around and gave no stars. Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sums up the place - all fur coat and no knickers wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I get the impression that these days Courchevel 1850 has rather too many low-taste punters. Mind you that is just reading around - must be 20 years since I was there (and then I was based in 1650). So, if I came into lottery-jackpot sums of money, I don't think Courchevel would be my choice anyway. Indeed, I don't think that extra cash would make me change much from the resorts I like, and the sort of accommodation I use already. For resorts, I am tending towards those with low crowds (or at least resorts uncrowded at time I visit them) and for accommodation somewhere pleasant and un-stuffy, with people I like - OK, I also like wifi. Why should more money make me want to change?

Hmm. I'm supposed to be Mr Grumpy, and that makes me look contented. I guess I am. Perhaps I have become a born-again sH. snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy