Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half-price (or rather half miles) BA Air Miles seats to Colorado

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you have any BA air miles they currently have an air miles sale for seats to Denver at half the usual price, 25k miles insteaed of the usual 50k, plus tax (215 quid ish) of course.

Its fairly booked up (ie. forget weekends) but they still seem to have availability mid weeks running right through the ski season.

Just booked my March flights for my first trip to Colorado. Can't wait.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
interesting, i have enough miles for this may take a little look. snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just to let you know if you try and book on line there may be a bug - there was when I booked. (unless they have fixed it since, though a colleague of myn booked yesterday and it was still a problem).

If you have less than 50k miles (the original price) but more than the 25k miles (the sale price), as I did, the software seems to check your balance against the original miles price not the sale miles. So it thinks you don't have enough miles and only offers you the option of part cash/part miles option (like 12.5k miles + 195 quid + tax).

I had to ring them and get them to process the booking via the phone.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oooh I've got about 30K miles....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy