Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scream Ltd. / B2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Send/Read Messages Log out [ BigK ]
Open an additional snowHeads window
FAQ
Search
Memberlist .
Usergroups
Archives
Resorts
Events..
The snowShops

Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

snowHeads Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: BigK
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 05 17:40
Subject: Scream Ltd. / Rossy B2

A couple of questions. (three actually!!)

Are the Scream Ltd. just a 1080 without the twin tip? Lad in EB said they were, and they do look similar. I ski 1080's but am totally p***d off getting them into the gondola carriers abroad, and as I am too old to visit the park, I can do without the upturned tail!

Hoe does the Rossy B2 compare with the 1080? I love the 1080 in slush, crud and powder when I can find it. but not too happy on ice. Would moving from 169's to 180's help with this?

A mate advised me to take the skis out of the car overnight as 'the binding would freeze and not work properly in the morning' Any truth in this?