Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes opening date

Poster: A snowHead
Has it been announced/does anyone know it? I can't find any mention of it at all on the resort's website Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_s, I think Dec 19.
At least thats when lift passes go full price.
But its open before that at least on the glacier
Nov28-Dec 19 Probably expect more than just glacier open if snow is good during this time. Slightly cheaper pass
And cheaper again sept 26-Nov27

http://www.tignes.co.uk/lift-pass.htm
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Doesn't Espace Killy open end of November date (28th)?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mark_s,

Tignes opens on the 26th September Very Happy

The Espace killy opens on the 28th November Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all snowHead

Just trying to work out whether it's worth looking into the Ski & Board Camp later in November or December; the original plan was to go mid-November. If it's likely that more will be open later on then I'd rather pay a bit more to have more to play on Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mark_s, We've hardly anything left late November/early December so if you are serious I would suggest getting in touch VERY quickly to find out what there is...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Joanne Mountainsun, Is this the much talked about reduction is capacity this year post credit crunch? Is it going to be the same all over the Alpes or is Tignes particularly tight on accomodation?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ph, the last weekend of the Mountainsun Camp was booked up on the day after it was released! Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
maggi, I think we better get on with booking our next two ski holidays. First week in Jan and then in March. snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
As Mrs W said, 28th December this year, although pre-season there is glacier skiing available (from beginning of October I think). I was in Tignes for opening weekend last season and blogged the first few days.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Joanne Mountainsun, I've already been in touch Wink although you've just made me realise that I forgot to reply to you Embarassed
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ph, Sorry - I was only referring to the Ski & Board Camp! Not the Alps/Tignes in general.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
mark_s, so now you know the answer to your question is sometime between 26th September and 28th December depending on which snowhead you believe. I'm planning to go 12th December so hope there's plenty open by then.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
truffaut, Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
mark_s, We went with Mountainsun around the 8th November last year....they had just opened the Double M piste and they were running up a few of the lifts from Val C when we left. Not sure if they actually opened them in the days after we left though, But they are obviously ready for an early opening if they get the snow.
ski holidays
I'm hoping to go for the 24th, although the entire trip is looking less and less likely as the person I'm supposed to be going with is refusing to let me know in a timely manner whether he's free or not Confused
ski holidays
Joanne Mountainsun, Fewww. wink
I didn't think the Alpes was booked up in September. I had heard thinds where a bit tighter than last year though.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy