Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in Kent

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK Snowheads. I run a 'Advanced Coaching' session at Bowles on a Monday night (7:30 to 9:30). It's a great way, really, to get ready for the snow. It's not been that popular this year !

As you're all keen here, I'll donate £1 to Snowheads for every extra person who comes next Monday...PM me for more details if you are interested.

To those people in charge of this forum, I apologise if I'm not allowed to do this !
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski
Look forward to seeing you on Monday
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tony sales, See you Monday - anyone else is most welcome ! snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tony sales, Thanks for coming - big improvement in three sessions !
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ski

I have gain many skiing coaching tips that i will use with my children on my next trip.

Truly worth every penny, plus the fact i haven’t spent a fortune in time and money on the slopes.

The thing that made the most difference is that, unlike on holiday, you had the opportunity to stand at the bottom of the slope to review and adjust my technique quite quickly on every run. Which is why the turn around in 3 weeks was very good.

This i believe, to a good skiing would be the best thing you can do before you go if you live in Kent.
Ski will defernaly move you out of your comfort zone and iron out some of those little habits you seem to pick over the years but don't realise it.

Thanks again for all your help
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi - we live close to Bowles . What level is "advanced"? ..and is it a one off coaching session OR a course? How much does it cost? And can kids attend too ( 14/11 years old) Might be a good idea to brush up before hitting the slopes at Easter. Are you still looking for pupils as I've only just seen this posting!
Anyone know anything about the coffee morning sessions at Bowles?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
AnnW, What level is "advanced"? - Parrallel(ish) from the top.

and is it a one off coaching session OR a course Monday nights, every night in Feb, (maybe) March. Turn up when you want. Not a course.

How much does it cost £14

And can kids attend too ( 14/11 years old) yes but the may prefer Kids Klub on a Saturday

Are you still looking for pupils as I've only just seen this posting! yes

Anyone know anything about the coffee morning sessions at Bowles? yes - pm me with some contact info, and we'll work out what's best for you.

Hope that helps !
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ski, do they do any freestyle snowboarding lessons, jumps, tricks etc???? Twisted Evil
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dan, They do snowboarding lessons. Not sure when tho...give the centre a ring on 01892 665665........
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
may give them a call and enquire about freestyle for over the summer. thanks!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
What is "pm me "
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Private Message, you have the facility in snowHeads to send a PM to any other member. Just look up their name on the member list and you'll sees a PM icon and sometimes an email icon as well.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
AnnW, For PMs it's easier to use the Send/Receive Messages button on top right under the snowHeads logo, then the Search for username. Looking up names in the member list is a bit of a pain.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
So...with all the snow down south an stuff....

Last night had 2" of pow above a firm (dendix) base. It was fantastic ! Looking at snow-forecast...should be some more next weekend ! Twisted Evil
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy