Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski shop sales - any started yet?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

i'm after a pair of freeride ski's to replace my old crossmax 10's. I'd rather buy new in the sales than second hand off Ebay etc. Do any of you fellow Snowheads know of a ski shop who've started their sale on ski equipment yet? Off to Italy in a week, then Trois Vallees at Easter - hopefully with something new to slide on! Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nog, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

It's a pity you're ruling out ebay since admin did have a whole pile of skis to sell wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nog, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Ellis Brigham had a sale last weekend in London...but I think it was a one off stock shift event. If you have a Decathlon nearby, they're worth a look...they only have selected models, but the ones they do have are normally at a very good price.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ian,

what's the link for the stuff on Ebay, might be worth a look, thanks. wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nog, U could look on the internet for Ski Warehouse, not sure if theres a one in your area they give you all the locations around the country, you can buy direct from the internet looking at ski's last week and they were very reasonably priced Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Welcom NOG, try http://www.sportexpressgmbh.de/ If you know what your looking at ttheir prices are very good and their eBay feedback is 100% gut.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have a pair of skis for sale, but they're not "freeride", they would be a good progression from the Crossmax 10 if you're looking for a bit more oomph on piste.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy