Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for a advance intermedite ski for a woman on east coast ny ,vt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i am thinking about k2 burning love but wonder if it is too advanced i can ski blacks but do not do a lot of mogels

any advice will be great i usually ski alot with my kids so i spend more time on advan blues usually at killington or hunter incase anyone knows the mountains i have been sking for about 25 years
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ski mom,

If you have been skiing 25 years I wouldn't worry about the ski being too advanced.
Try it and see if you like it in the conditions and terrain you want to do. It is unlikely to be too much ski for
someone who has skied as much.

Don't know too much about women's ski specifically but maybe the Rossi B1 women's model is worth alook as well.
But wait until the UK wakes up and I'm sure you will get more pointers..!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ski mom, the Burning Luv is a great ski, according to the women I know who ski it. Not sure if you've tried on http://forums.epicski.com but you may get a few people from VT who could advise you there.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks i am not a overly agressive skier i am not a very fast skier and was worried they might be too fast when i ski by myself i am much faster but i am usuaaly with an 11 and 14 year old boys who are more conservative any ideas what else you can recomend rember east coast.....ice or packed no power ....at all
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ski mom,

The best thing ids to try them--Usually a place like Killington will have a demo program (Sunday River has a nice program--$50.00 for 3 days--can try 3 different pairs per day and the $50.00 is used as a credit when you purchase). Trying can make all the difference. K2 has a great womans line--so does volkl (you might like the woman's 724 and then you can step up ti the $ star or 5 star to see the difference). I bought skis last year withpout a demo and now bought a different pair when I found that the K2 Apache X was much 'grippier'--Try before you buy. Good luck, keroab
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
keroab wrote:
Ski mom,

The best thing ids to try them--Usually a place like Killington will have a demo program (Sunday River has a nice program--$50.00 for 3 days--can try 3 different pairs per day and the $50.00 is used as a credit when you purchase). Trying can make all the difference. K2 has a great womans line--so does volkl (you might like the woman's 724 and then you can step up ti the $ star or 5 star to see the difference). I bought skis last year withpout a demo and now bought a different pair when I found that the K2 Apache X was much 'grippier'--Try before you buy. Good luck, keroab
i plan on definally demo skis but need to know which ones people recomend
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski mom, Hi, my wife is a long term skier, but having a responsible streak she likes to keep at the back of our group, watching my 9 yr old and other kids that are with us.

She loves the Volkl 4 star (161) and I notice it is able to tootle along a lot slower that my 5 stars which tempt you to go fast. So you might give them a try. She can push them if she really wants to. Another thing is that they seem to work in all conditions.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy