Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Owners discounts in les arcs 1950

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for some help please as we cant remember if there are any owners discounts on lift passes /ski hire/lessons in 1950 - any info gratefully received as we head out on Saturday 16 (cant wait for the St Patrick's Day Parade!)

Many Thanks

T
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No owners discount for Les Arcs lift passes.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
timmythedog, If you have registered with Nirvanalps then you should get a voucher giving you 30% or 15% off for Les Arcs/Paradiski
http://www.nirvanalps.com/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Unfortunately Nirvanalps only offer discounts on a full season ski pass. They won't give you anything on a one week or two week pass.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
timmythedog, try http://www.skialacarte.fr.

i run https://www.alpinehomeswap.com and one of my members rates it.

good luck
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowyowl, + 1, but you only get one purchase at the 30% discount.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
johnE, Yes , 30% on all the passes you buy at one time (ie. the whole family) and then a couple of shots at 15%. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...AndrewsPeppers, No I think you are incorrect. But you do have to go through the registration process and you have to be letting your apartment.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yeah, in order to benefit from the discounts you need to be registered and have your ownership verified by the manager of your apartment block. Only for a season as far as I know.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowyowl Can you give more details about the weekly passes. I registered with Nirvanalps but all I could see was a discount on the whole season pass.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
AndrewsPeppers, It's in the owners area of the website, if you check in "My account" it says it in there. They also sent me an email back in November about it. The service in the lounge altitude in 1800 is helpful, why not go in and talk to them about it before you buy your ski passes (NB take a note of your username and password with you). When we bought our passes at Christmas I took along my Nivirnalps card and they took the 30% off all the (6 day passes, no problem at all.
I think this might be too late.... Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowyowl,

Thanks. Nothing on my account, I don't think I have entered all the necessary deatils, will investigate further.

No problem this season as I am using a CarteZen, but want to look at my options for next season. Not sure if weekly pass is best for me as I find the flexibilty of the CarteZen very useful. But I would be interested in comparing costs.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy