Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ready to board again after an injury anyone help me

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi my forcast 3 trips last season was cut short on the second day of my first trip when i fell and broke my shoulder. I now have 90% movement back and am ready to strap the plank on again and head for the white stuff thing is i am a bit scared......is there anyone going to xscape at castleford this week that could give me a bit of a lesson or a few pointers. i know you can get one to one lessons there but there a bit thin on the ground also they are very expensive and as i am saving for next season there a bit out the question. dont get me wrong i would by you a couple of pints or a pint and a chp buttie, whoops nearly forgot beer for the guy wine for the ladies lol. i am on holiday this week so can make anytime think i might be able to coax 'er indoors' into coming as well .
andrew
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
watchout you dont get a mental block about your shoulder
one of my friends is now scared stiff of chairlifts after a bad accident last year
take it easy so by next year it should be strong again
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't help with the lessons but best of luck with the recovery and try not to psyche yourself out. My first outing after breaking my leg skiing 15+ years ago was a bit nerve wracking but you quickly remember how to do it and why you love it so much. I also fell and broke my hip out in France this winter but that was in an icy driveway rather than on the slopes...!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andybabes, do another sport that involves shoulder movement and some body contact, like basketball, increasing strength and mobility in the joint and light impacts will also assist the strengthening (emphasis on LIGHT). The other obvious route is to learn to fall properly either in a gym class trampolining or parkour.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ventured over to Manchester and Chillfactore this week for a look and took to the white stuff, bit rusty and scared after my injury but managed to enjoy myself. Now counting the months until its time to head off to europe . Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy