Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Join our team: BASI International Ski Teacher required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone skiing with a BASI instructor over the coming weeks?

We're looking for an instructor to join us next season and beyond in Serre Chevalier; in Le Monetier les Bains [Serre Chevalier 1500] to be exact.

If your instructor happens to mention he/she fancies a change, ... tell him/her to move to Serre Chevalier - a traditional French resort, away from the crowds, 250km+ pistes, fantastic off-piste terrain and just 20 mins from La Grave. We are a small and focused team. The majority of our clients are intermediate/strong intermediate skiers - not children - and we have an established reputation for providing high quality ski coaching to British and English-speaking clients (hopefully some Snowheads will back me up on this one!)

Find out more about EurekaSKI at www.eurekaski.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mel@EurekaSKI
Quote:
(hopefully some Snowheads will back me up on this one!)

I for one will.

The benefit from John Angella's tuition in March 04 had a huge impact on my skiing. Even a local ESF instructor that I know had to grudgingly acknowledge the difference!! Will definitely be back for off-piste instruction.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We had a lesson with Gavin a couple of years ago, it was excellent. The 1st time we hadn't used ESF in fact. As the kids were over 12, we booked a group lesson for the 4 of us, and had a great time.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy