Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soldue - anyone about or know the conditions?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yeah at last only a few days to go snowHead Smile snowHead

Anyone going to be about then ? on the 30/01 to 6/01
there is asmall group of us in the Sport Village (think it's the village, the at the bottom of the gondolla) couple of total beginners,

I know they have had some snow in the last few days, anyone got more info ? Heard the roads were closed at one stage?

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rob and sharon, check out www.grandvalira.com I know the roads were blocked yesterday as they had 30cms of snow. They will be open today. The Sport Village is an excellent hotel at the bottom of the Gondola. Enjoy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Think theyve shut Pas and Soldeu today - so I heard anyways, website seems to back it up!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks Paul and Nadenoodle
fingers crossed we should get their ok
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob and sharon, the roads should be clear within 24 hours - depends if they get further snow I suppose.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob and sharon, Plenty of snow but high winds at the same time Crying or Very sad many of the higher lifts were closed yesterday (27th) seriously cold too -17C. They have a good ski school with many of the instructors being native english speakers. I am off there for 9 day leaving here tomorrow morning. Have fun. snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
like the idea of the snow though not the high winds
might need to pack some more thermals Puzzled
Off on sunday and when we get back I'll post a report on how it went. (hopefully well)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy