Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What do you normally do on your holidays and why do you do it? (What you ski)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well what do you guys normaly ski while away? Groomed runs, if so what colour, off piste, park? whateever it is.
Also tell me why you do it and why you enjoy it Little Angel Family, personal preferance etc

I recently was lucky enough to get a free week in Aspen Collorado after passin through NY to pick up my American citzenship when my parents friend who lived their took me for a week snowHead

I discovered SkierCross and I love it, its probably the thing im going to be skiing about 80% of the time in future trips. For me I love doing jumps and not feeling the pressure to do tricks, I can do a few but they are boring and no other course gives such flow and rhythm to your skiing, a preferance which Ive taken from mountain biking which I took up on you guys recomendation snowHead , so thanks guys.

Anyway thats my stuff gimme yours.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Spuddfluff,

15 + weeks skiing over 17 years. I love the piste, can ski blacks, but enjoy reds and blues the most. I really love the mountains as much as the skiing. The wine, the sunshine and the fun.

Maybe this years EOSB will push me a little further!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I ski on piste only. I tried snowboarding for three weeks when doing a season back in 1991/92, but found I preferred skiing. I'm a bit like johnboy in that I like every aspect of being in the mountains as much as the skiing. I'm happiest on nicely groomed blue and red pistes. I ski very slowly and not so keen on steep, ice or bumps. I can get down black runs but normally it's not pretty and involves a fair bit of swearing... Very Happy

Tricks, parks, off piste and all that stuff not on my radar. Old dog, new tricks, you get the picture...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I ski where the group leader - whoever that may be - takes me. I will follow anyone anywhere rather than get left behind and have to find my own way back. Nothing is more terrifying to me than being lost Shocked .
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Like many people I suspect, it all depends on the conditions wink

If it hasn't snowed for a while I'll be on my SL skis carving on the groomed which I probably enjoy more than I should admit Embarassed

If there has been recent snow I'll break out the wider skis and ski the 'sidecountry' or trees where it is relativity untracked or ungroomed blacks which are pretty much the same thing. Crudbusting on the marked runs occasionally when I have to. If I know the area or have a guide some short bootpacks or skinning gets you to terrain away from the masses and some proper off piste skiing.

I like nothing better than getting off the piste, you really feel like you are skiing the mountain in its natural state away from the artificial feel and noise of the resort which often feels anything but free and in nature. the feel is totally different. Most blacks are also not that steep, steeps and challenging terrain are found off the piste.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy