Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Acid- any cop?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Almost ordered 2010s salomon acid today, it's a toss up between that and the salvatore sanchez. Both are rockered to hell but the acid should technically be less washy on the piste with the equalizer sidecut, I tested a 154 sanchez which was useless at speed but insane for jibbing. They dont do longer than 154 for the sanchez unless you go wide to 156, forget that. Acid goes to 158 which is good for me but I've never even heard of it before.
Anyone tried one, seen one, burnt one? Normally I dont like salomons factory tune and need to grind bits off my test boards before they are rideable but seeing as I do that to every board I have I figured give them a try.

Going for a 2 stick quiver next year, custom V or Hero plus sanchez or acid. Both makes (burton and salomon) make boards I dont really like but they stepped up their game for next year IMO.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jonny luv plums, how would you compare 2010's ride society to the above boards??
My friend had a salomon last season cant remember which one but was fast as ...........
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy