Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

If you thought those were good try these

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

This is my second season skiing and have always hired skis and boots at the resorts, but thought it's time to buy some skis (hopefully get a bargain at the end of the season).

I must be lucky because I don`t seem to have any problems that people seem to incur when they wear ski boots, but I do take quite a long time in the hire shop to get a pair of boots that fit me and are comfortable.

Last week in Switzerland I did my first black runs on a pair of hire skis that were 155cm Salomon streetracer 800 (I think that was right name)

So if anybody can recommend a pair of skis similar to or better than the streetracers let me know. I am 173 cm tall, weigh about 65 kg and will only be skiing on piste at the moment.

Thanks. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
my dad upgraded his street racers to a pair of fisher rx8's, and loves them Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jwhiteley1, Thanks very much for that bit of info Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy