Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

JET2.COM - MARCH 2009 IMPORTANT NEW LEGLISLATION !!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone come across this recently. New legislation rolling eyes

NEW Government Regulations
From March 2009, Jet2.com is legally required to provide the UK Home Office with passport data for all passengers departing from and arriving into the UK. You are therefore required to provide Jet2.com with accurate travel document information. You may provide this data anytime between the time of your booking and 5 hours before departure. Failure to provide accurate data may result in you being denied boarding.

This could potentially mean those that booked months ago could turn up at the airport unaware and be denied boarding!!
I am fairly organised, but many leave everything till the last minute and unless Jet2 email all passengers with the new requirements it could be a ballache for many at the check in desk.

snowHead Be warned.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hedley, I would assume that this is for all airlines, not just Jet2. Passengers flying into Spain have had to provide this information for the past 18 months / two years.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't see anything on other airlines websites
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
smells fishy...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do you suspect a red 27 herring? Laughing Embarassed
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
With effect from April 2009, it will be a legal requirement for specific details of passengers and crew to be sent to the UK Government prior to every departure from a UK airport. This information is contained within AIMS and therefore there is no need for crew to supply any additional information.

Notice sent out at the beginning of the month.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Michelle wrote:
hedley, I would assume that this is for all airlines, not just Jet2. Passengers flying into Spain have had to provide this information for the past 18 months / two years.

I assume so but Ive only flown with Jet2 recently and just happenned upon this whilst booking my skis on today.
The original flight was booked last summer.Maybe those who booked more recently have to do this now as a matter of course.?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
All it is, is giving passport number and date of birth. Most people don't realise that they're doing anything different!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hedley, cheers for that have just put info into the site -no e mail from Jet 2 though...................................
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Easyjet have had it for a few months, I had to provide details before flying home last week...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy