Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

RISOUL - does it ever snow?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

I'm looking forward to a father/daughter ski trip to Risoul on March 22nd and i've been watching the snow reports and webcams on a daily basis with her in anticipation of the trip.
I've never been to Risoul before but i went with it for a few reasons, it's outstanding value, it's great for beginners and it's apparently the sunniest ski resort in the Alps and i like nothing better than a nice sunny day when I'm up a mountain.
That said I do like a good dump of snow, particularly during the night. I've been looking at the other Alps resorts and they have been having snow-a-plently, but it doesn't look like risoul has had a drop since i booked a few weeks ago!! according to met check there could be 1cm over the coming weekend, 1cm!! bloody hell, come on whats going on? is this usual for Risoul? I know Risoul is a high resort and offers good skiing very late in the season but I am feeling a little worried now..............................
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dlawless, I am just back from a fantastic week in Risoul. Unfortunately, there was no new snow but the snow there is in excellent condition and plenty of untracked off piste.

I went last year and there was not half as much snow there as ther is now. Mountain weather is so changable and hard to predict accurately, so DONT WORRY..... even if it doesn't snow again there will be plenty to ski on. Last year it had not snowed for 8 weeks before our arrival so we were worried, but they kwwp it in greta condition. we were lucky enough to have a moderate dump midweek which was great.

Its a great resort which will have snow and sunshine and you will have a great time.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dlawless, I think you'll find that up until 10 days ago it just wouldnt stop snowing in the Southern Alps ... most locals 'claiming' the most in any winter in their lifetime etc.

Im quite happy we'll have some sunny days again !! Snow a-plenty.

Enjoy your holiday.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dlawless, Southern Alps are great until mid season ,then there is a tendency for day after day of sunshine in the latter part. The snow is fab at the moment and you have 1 month to go so plenty of time for more snow wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy