Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 3 - 11 March (French Alps)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all
We have booked a get away in the French Alps, the apartment is well located in Tignes, in "le Bec Rouge" situated behind the Chardonette lift. Literally step outside the complex, strap/clip in and off you go and to return, unclip/unstrap at your front door... simple!

We have hired an apartment from 3-11 March that sleeps 6 people between one private double bedroom, bunk beds in the hallway and two fold out sofa beds in the sitting room. It's a decent little well maintained self catering apartment with all amenities.

Realistically I think the most we will have is four and since the apt costs E50 a night, that's only E12.50 each! Cheap as chips.

So far there is Kurt and I. We know each other from a live/work program in Lake Tahoe, California. I haven't skied since but Kurt has done a fair bit of boarding. So really if you are looking to hang out, you have a choice between two experience levels though if you're looking to go solo that's also cool. Really, all we ask is we meet you and if you're not a complete nutter you proceed to pay a deposit. Part bookings might be considered also.

Kurt lives in London and I am based in Dorset... So if you are interested give me a shout...

Liz

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 7-02-09 12:40; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skionofftignes, we are thinking about this area as a possibility later in March so a link to this apartment block could be useful. have fun sliding.

Greg
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's a mates rate thing... but will ask said mate if there is a link to the block!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Liz - Your dates are good for me but I'm trying to 'attach myself' to a group with other beginners....I'm a proper rookie - only saw snow for the first time this week!! I'm still undecided on the ski/board question but willing to give either/both a go - just looking for someone to laugh with as we're both falling a over t.....let me know, E
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Liz, I think I replied to you on another forum! The appartment you have, do you know if I might be able to stay with you guys the week you are there, and possibly the weeks before and/or after? any details would be much appreciated as I'm trying to get away for as long as possible and staying in one area would be ideal (especially Tignes!) Thanks.

Ben (raffs101@hotmail.co.uk)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skionofftignes, Hi there, I was just wondering of you are still looking for someone to join your group? If so I would be highly interested. I'm in my mid thirties, intermediate-advanced skiier, half swiss half american female based in london. usually i round up some friends to share a chalet with but this year dates, etc have not worked out. cheers, c
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skionofftignes Liz, I'm off to Tignes on Tues and would love to be in the Bec Rouge, could you tell me (by pm if you like) how you booked this or who you booked it through?

Thanks!

Sophie
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy