Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pixies are gathering

Poster: A snowHead
There would appear to be a small pixie gathering next Saturday in La Plagne. Beware!

snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chris Bish wrote:
There would appear to be a small pixie

Good grief. The normal sized pixies are small enough wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B, Worse! Two of them!

I'll contribute some lard to balance things up a bit though! Got an unexpected long weekend, so looking forward to skiing in January for the first time ever. Nice little warm-up for half-term in the Dolomites too. Rumour has it that pixie-net is already in action.

snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chris Bish, Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bev Jon and I are just about to start packing for our crafty long weekend. We are meeting Linds and other small creatures tomorrow morning at the bottom of the Arpette. Conditions are reported to be excellent.

snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Chris Bish, You'll be needing this information Very Happy
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=41171
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well the Pixies gathered but didnt all go quite to plan Shocked

A snowHead gathering happened on Saturday which included The Bishes (all 3) Jonpim, Bernard C, Jean W, myself and uncle Tom Cobbly and all Laughing Lovely to see them all however wrong turns were taken or perhaps we just followed the wrong folks rolling eyes and we ended up doing mogles down Les Crozats Shocked
We all got down but perhaps not the most stylish effort on my part Laughing
I do hope The Bishes will talk to me again Embarassed

Latest update that the Bishes are still missing not still on the mogles but they should have flown back from Gva-Liverpool on Monday night but are still stuck in a hotel in Geneva till possibly tomorrow Shocked
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Linds, Fear not, we got back to Blighty only 2 days later than planned - funny how a few flakes of the white stuff can cause such disruption rolling eyes Great to meet up with you and all the other snowHead s again. We really enjoyed our three days in La Plagne (with the exception of Les Crozats) - now only have the washing to catch up with...... Sad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Linds, I asuume thayt is the black that follows on from the bottom of the red Inversens? Always shut when we've been there, sounds like I was fortunate. I love the Inversens though, the snow is always fantastic down there.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am in bad odour at work as I missed the little matter of an Ofsted inspection. My staff struggled through it without me and are now wondering what the point of me is. I can see what they are getting at!

Our 3 days skiing was excellent, but the two nights in a hotel on an industrial estate near Geneva Airport ruined it. Don't you just hate snow. Did I really say that?

snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chris Bish, oh bug!!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chris Bish,
Quote:
Don't you just hate snow. Did I really say that?
You need to listen to
this. You know you didn't mean it!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chris Bish, bev bish, glad you are back safely Very Happy So much for a short break eh Chris Bish, Laughing

Helen Beaumont, Roumors are now going around that I am colour blind and took a black marker to be a blue rolling eyes I just followed the person in front Laughing Still we got down it,
Chris Bish, new ski's were going a treat but they certainly had a whistle stop tour of La Plagne on Saturday Embarassed

Pixie reunion in Tignes in November? Oh forgot one in La Plagne in April? Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Linds, shame I won't be able to join the pixie gathering.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Steilhang, My mind is where it usually is, it was my body I was worried about. On what was our first day's skiing of the season we went from Les Coches to La Roche and back again via Roche de Mio before lunch! I am too old for that kind of thing! Any stories that Linds is slowing down are simply untrue!

The skiing was great and my new Missions went really well. I wore a helmet for the first time and am now a convert. The best thing about it is it stops my goggles misting up from my sweaty forehead. I din't notice any lack of awareness of the killer snowboarders coming from behind, but on reflection, we were going so fast there were no killer snowboarders coming from behind!

Many thanks to Linds, Jean and all the others of the high-speed posse we attempted to follow through a dump of snow-covered old Volkswagens some fool had left on a piste for a splendid day's ski guiding. We must have been quite inspired as we did Montalbert and back to Les Coches on our abbreviated final day.

snowHead
ski holidays
Quote:

On what was our first day's skiing of the season we went from Les Coches to La Roche and back again via Roche de Mio before lunch! I am too old for that kind of thing!

Chris Bish, Rubbish, you were keeping up a treat must be those new Missions you have got Laughing Have fun in Italy and maybe see you in La Plagne at Easter? Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy