Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

volunteering for disability skiing for gold duke of endinburgh award

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

We have a 16yr old son doing DOE gold who is an experienced skiier and boarder looking to do some volunteer work. He wondered whether he could combine his love of skiing with the service part of the doe program and help with any organisation involved with this or any other voluntary aspect of the sport.

He is one of a group of 6th formers at Milford Haven comprehensive looking for a fun/worthy cause.

Any pointers would be greatfully received.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.disabilitysnowsport.org.uk/ might be a good place to find information or make contacts.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pembsflyer, I'm sure you/your son is aware that the volunteering needs to be a regular commitment over at least 12 months....so I presume that you would need to find a group that skied at a local slope. If this is difficult then it may be worth looking at doing fundraising as the volunteering section (for disibility snowsport or the like) and seeing if he can then go along on a weeks trip as his residential. I'm sure he'll find it imensly rewarding whatever he ends up doing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy