Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Your friendly Cairngorm update!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tomorrow (Monday 2nd Feb) Cairgorm is giving access to the hill for 1978 prices - skiers and snowboarders take to the slopes for £5.50. (The weather is due to be 25mph with occasional heavy snow 'events' (that's what they call them nowadays!) So get your gold ski-suits on and get into the 70s groove!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And in january they did a ski at 60s prices and that was ski for a quid, and they are also planning ski the 80s for march and ski the 90s for april. I was trying to find details on their website, but failed.

I hope this forcast snow event is better than the previous 'snow events' which have been damp squibs. At the moment most of the snow is looking to be for South of the border, which is a shame.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm debating whether it's worth skipping lectures for or not...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
80's Promotion - Monday 2nd March 2009

Dig out your retro 80's gear on Monday 2nd March. On Monday 2nd March everyone skis for £9.50. Excludes equipment hire/sledging.
Celebrate the 80's. If you can present an original CairnGorm Season ticket from the 80's at the ticket office on the 1st March you can ski for free.

90's Promotion - Monday 6th April 2009
Dig out your 90's gear on Monday 6th April. On Monday 6th April everyone skis for £13. Excludes equipment hire/sledging.
If you can present an original CairnGorm Season ticket from the 90's at the ticket office on the 4th or the 5th April you can ski for free.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy