Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for 2 people to join us in Meribel,9th-16th Jan.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We have booked a chalet in Meribel for the 9th to 16th January we are going myself wife and 2 kids, plus two friends were going to come with us. Unfortunately due to a family issue (they split up!) they are not coming - we already paid and so are looking for offers for the the space for the week.

At the moment we would ideally like £400 per person - but if there are no takers then any offer is better than none.

The Chalet is really great we went last year for a week at the very end of the season and can't wait to go back.

Meribel is great for skiing - we really recommend.

Here is the chalet link http://www.alpsports.co.uk

It will be great fun for everyone - if you want to discuss then please PM me here.

Thanks

Adrian!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 19-10-15 11:04; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@adrianlawrence, your thread title is a bit misleading. Sounds as though you are actually looking for 2 people, not a solo skier.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd add the date, too.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I thought he was the solo looking for a family to join
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
its a duplicate thread anyway but with a different title http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2773106#2773106
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep - someone suggesting I added it to this section.

We want to fill the room is a twin so 2 solos or a couple would both work, or just a single solo also.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@adrianlawrence, you know the 11th January is a Monday? Also you might want to check the prices currently being offered direct for that week.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
thanks for pointing that our. They must have ammended their prices also

But you are correct about the date it should be 9th to 16th
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OK - now the review panel has made its report Wink... I've removed the duplicate topic and updated the title of this one Little Angel

Good luck finding someone.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@admin, snowHead Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy