Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

10 nights Ski/Snowboard in Les Gets France £250pp (21Feb to 2March 2010) 4 people needed.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

10 days in Les Gets France

Sunday 21st February 2010 until Tuesday 2nd March 2010.

I've booked a 4 bedroom (6 sleeper) self catered apartment in Les Gets for Cathy and myself, and we're looking for 4 more snowboarders or skiers to join us. Cost is £ 250 pounds per person for the accommodation for 10 nights payable via meetup + £80 for airport tranfers payable to the taxi.

You are welcome to come for less than 10 days, but the accommodation price will have to remain the same.
Flights (from Stansted to Geneva) are currently around £70 via Easyjet (checked at 23rd Jan) + £30 for ski/snowboard. It's a collegues private apartment so it's really cosy with everything we need. Les Gets is linked to the Morzine ski area with over 650 Km of piste.

Here is the link to the apartment and the ski resort:
http://geoffjones.com/les-gets-apartment/

For more information please call me (Alan) on 07734 157754.

I'm an intermediate ski-ier and snowboarder, and Cathy is a seasoned Skier. I ski and snowboard red runs, (can ski black runs if needed to get somewhere) still a bit chicken to snowboard blacks. Cathy and I have been ski-ing for 7 seasons now. (I snowboard mostly and will be taking 2 snowboards and my own ski boots with so any skiers are welcome to mess around on one of my snowboards.)

Any level of skier (total beginners to veterans) welcome to join us. There are 3 bedrooms still left. (2 singles and a double) so single skiers welcome!

Cheers all,

Alan and Cathy Hemmings
Tel 01223 520347
=================
www.snowmeetup.com ( london snow meetup group)
www.snowcode.co.uk ( developers + snow + party = snowcode )
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
Have you still got places available?
David
email: david@e-Felstead.net
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
NorthernLight wrote:
Hi
Have you still got places available?
David
email: david@e-Felstead.net

Hi David

There is still space for 1 more guy in a sharing room. Two single beds.

cheers,

Alan
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy