Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jet2.com overpayment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought six tickets with them 3 months ago the flights are now much cheaper. Can I get a reduction or is that just the way these things work?

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jumping Jack Flash, just the way it works, I'm afraid Sad . Unless you're able to cancel and rebook at a price that leaves you with cash in hand..but that's unlikely.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jumping Jack Flash, Your extra money paid for the certainty that you would be able to get the flights. Would you rather have attempted to book short notice - and not been able to get them?

Rule no 1 - once you have booked a holiday - don't look later to see how cheap you could have got it - or discuss the price with anyone else on the same flight/holiday - or look at the snow reports before you go unless you know they are going to be good. You will rarely make yourself any happier. Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't Easyjet offer a refund in those circumstances though? Worth checking if Jet2 do also.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes, you can get a refund from Easyjet. I rang them this week and received £50 for flights in Feb. Has to be used against future flights. No quibble from EJ, has to be done over phone but only took 5 minutes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Don't think Jet2 will be as generous as Easyjet but then it can't hurt to try.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jet2 will not do it. I challenged the fact that when I booked there was a fuel supplement but when the flight goes (and you book now) there is not and a larger baggage weight allowance
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I rang them and was told "the earlier you book the cheaper it is!" by a confused person in a call centre, then spoke to the supervisor who said that they're not authorised to credit accounts and I needed to speak to the complaints department. When Iasked to do this, they explained that there was NO PHONE NUMBER for them but gave me an address to write to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W4NKERS!!!!!!!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jumping Jack Flash, what exactly were you expecting from a budget airline? If you buy any goods and the price goes down do you go back to the retailer and ask for the difference???
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
kitenski wrote:
Jumping Jack Flash, what exactly were you expecting from a budget airline? If you buy any goods and the price goes down do you go back to the retailer and ask for the difference???

Got to agree with that. About the only thing that's really annoying me about Jet2 at the moment is you never know till the bitter end if you are going to get a fuel surcharge. It just seems to be pot luck, booked flights to Geneva no surcharge, flights for the missus to Malaga same date booked within an hour and got a surcharge Confused .
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kitenski, midgetbiker, I agree with your points but if easyjet do it, you'd think they would as well. I'm not complaining about the price of flights in genear as they are still very cheap. i remember paying £250 as a student in 1993 to fly from Manchester to Faro! I just thought that as the difference was half the price I'm paying it was worth a go esp. as there is virtual parity with the pound at the moment.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy