Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good ski routes/itineraries around Grand Massif - Flaine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to Les Carroz in a few weeks, I've found the Grand Massif piste maps and some really useful itineraries for Les Carroz http://www.lescarroz.com/index.jsp?c=61307, which really help to make sense of it. I'm sure I can't be the only person who has trouble working out which way is down on the 3D effect maps.

Anyone know any good routes around Flaine or the rest of the Grand Massif?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If the snow is anything to go by you will stay in the Massid section all week and not go to Flaine as the link runs were too busy and the snow poor quality. This week I have stayed around Les Carroz, Morillon and Samoen in the trees. However I am a typical piste skier, rarely going off piste which may not be to your liking. The reds around Les Carroz have been good all week, as well as the runs above Samoen 1600 but you do have to suffer the two man slow chair lifts. The quicker these are replaced the better.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy