Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courchevel 15-22 (incl) January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have been given a pink slip to head back to 1650 with some old school friends. Mixed ability group (1 complete beginner, 2x intermediates plus me - "very good at falling over" is my usual classification). Anybody else going to be out that way? I know Alastair is in VT for the season, but would be good to bump into fellow snowHeads for a vin chaud at the top of Saulire or similar (don't actually think you can buy them up there, but happy to take a flask and some plastic cups / fill my camelbak with the stuff!!)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I`ll be out in Meribel for the season after the 21st Dec
Boarding rather than Skiing but dont let that put you off wink
Cheers
Dom
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Im in La Tania from the 16th, see you there!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in Courchavel from the 16th for a week with a mixed ability group.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Excellent - will definitely try to catch up with as many of you as possible. Nade - how are you flying over? I ended up having to book a BA flight via LHR (although it does go from Glasgow rather than Prestwick).

Dom, give us a shout when you're over if there's anything desperate you need from Blighty (running out of marmite etc.) and I'll be happy to bring it over - as long as it doesn't add too much to the weight!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
masopa, im bmi home on saturday to Heathrow- see the family then an early easyjet flight to Geneva on the sunday- cant wait!!!

i always think prestwick is a bit like the land that time forgot?!?!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Right everyone else is organising meet ups and im feeling left out, so whoever is in the 3v's fromt he 16th onwards speak now....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nadenoodlee, you there for a week ?, I get into La Tania on the 22nd
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Timberwolf, soz i'll be in Dublin by then
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy