Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler-Blackcomb

Poster: A snowHead
Whistler-Blackcomb has had a miserable week, with heavy rain affecting the World Snowboard Championships, though I think the freezing level has risen again.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Headed out there Sat 5th. Anyone have an up to date report or long range forecast for Whistler?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snow forecast is showing just a few cms earlier in the week. A couple of threads on here suggest things are not that bad. Am off on 17th myself so glued to the forecast
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not a lot of snow in the Environment Canada forecast
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just got back from Whistler last night. Skiied (sp?) for 4 days - 2 on Blackcomb, 2 on Whistler. Both mountains were not good. We stayed high on the mountain everyday, so we were still able to enjoy ourselves. Everything is packed, tree runs are basically non-existent, and the moguls are like glass. Skiing in was extremely treacherous, with huge patches of ice. A local I talked to said this was officially the worst conditions since 1975. That said, I am from the states and still had a blast while we were there. Our skiing was cut short a little bit, and we didn't get out as early as we normally would have, but all in all it was still fun. We'll be back next year, hoping for MUCH better conditions. Good luck if you're heading out.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I am scheduled to go to whistler in a few weeks and I'm getting pretty worried with all this terrible feedback. Does anybody know what the Big White/Silver Star mountains are like and if conditions are any better up there? Thanks! Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snoopy215, Conditions at BW & SS when we we where two week ago were far better than Whistler: BW/SS had so much snow early in the season and the warm weather didn't affect them so much (being much futher inland), so (almost) everything was still open - even runs like Grizzly (at BW) which don't open in poor snow years were officially open. Silver Star is still showing above-average depths top and bottom, whilst Big White is only a little under average.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nigels,

Check out http://www.whistler-insider.com for daily reports that don't come from ski area management.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oh eeek, people are making me worry now.

Come on every one, snow dances...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Robbie, me too, more new snow here than there I think
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Am doing the snow dances on the hour every hour. Think positive. Leave for Vacouver on 17th and head up to the moutains on 20th. It HAS to snow between now and then.
Snow forecast is showing snow Sunday night - a little!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I get to town on the 19th, Mouth, so my snow dances are getting a little frantic now too.

It is ok guys, we will all have a blast. Whistler rocks, whaterver the snow i always have a great time, and we will do this time too.

*Robbie collapses under the strain of being so positive and limps away to lie down*
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Robbie,
Great. Is it right that there will be Snowheads meeting in GLC on 21st for apres?- seem to remember a thread about this.
Foxy quite to day so far - than God!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yep, you are right, Helen and i initiated a meet in the GLC, on Monday 21 March, 5.30 pm onwards. All welcome. Am looking forward to it. hope to see you there?

23 sleeps...

snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Robbie,
Yes indeed we will be there. Fresh from a day on the slopes and no doubt in need of a Moosehead/Molson or two. Little Angel
ski holidays
Mouth, sorry, was just looking at the powder falling outside, and thinking of Colorado. (update to follow)
ski holidays
Mouth, Gaaaaahhhhh, he found us. Evil or Very Mad

Doh.
ski holidays
Wear The Fox Hat,
Hey .. how the hell did you find us? We were quietly arranging our trip and meeting for a few beers and you butt in! Get back to the other thread!
snow conditions
Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
Robbie, I'll keep bumping up the thread on the meeting
latest report
Great, thanks Helen. And finally, there is some snow in the forecast for W, Hurrah.
snow report
Robbie,
Yes I saw that Tuesday could be the day that it starts to fall. Fingers crossed
snow conditions
Yippe, can i stop with the snow dances now then, i'm exhausted Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Robbie,
Keep doing them just in case. Also good exercise for ski/board legs. wink
snow conditions
Mouth, Oh alright then, just to be sure

*plods off and puts trainers back on*
snow report
Robbie,
That's the spirit Cool
snow conditions
Eugh! Smelly trainers.

Robbie, you may want to get your golf shoes out, and check the spikes are tight...
latest report
Oi, my trainers aren't smelly (but only because i dont use them often enough Embarassed )

Mouth, did you notice what a good job my snow dances are doing in Hemel. he he he wink

My spikes however, ready to go. But i WONT need them (positive thinking is a wonderful thing...

...but am a bit worried it is turning in to delusions!)
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wear The Fox Hat,
Foxy is a secret golfer I think hence the numerous references to golf attire recently.
latest report
Mouth, by "secret" do you mean I sneak on to courses in the middle of the night, wearing a disguise, and get 18 holes in?
Cause the answer is NO.

It's not a secret, I do play golf ocassionally.
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat,
A man of many talents... skiing, weather watching, winding up fellow snowheads bound for Canada Little Angel and... a golfer too!
snow conditions
Mouth, you don't know the half of it!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy