Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Private lessons in Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of going to Cervinia in late March. My partner is happy to ski with me despite being relatively inexperienced (only second week, but loads of hours at Snowdome). I don't want her picking up my bad habits. What are private lessons like in resort? Can anyone recommend a school/instructor? What's the cost?
Your feedback would be helpful. Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks as though nobody can help. What about group lessons? Are they all day or mornings only? Again , has anybody had any experiences of the ski schools, good or bad? To be forewarned is to be forearmed, as Captain Mainwaring would say.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OK, I surrender. Nobody has EVER had a ski lesson of any description in Cervinia!
Sad Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No - but I'm willing to go and find out for you....... Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's very kind if you, but I assume that there may be some financial cost to me flowing from that generous offer Shocked
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Okay Peter rolling eyes If you insist. My account details for the deposit are as follows...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Our old friend mick newby was a great fan of Cervinia; someone named Micheal Newby has appeared over on Ski Club...

The advantage of bringing mick over would be that he's just the man to give our moderation skills some live fire exercise Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hello everyone. Nice place to lay one's hat. Peter, I'm sorry, but on www.cervinia.it
there are no info of the sort you look for.
I serached using google and arg=Cervinia Scuole sci, and all I could find were snailmail addresses... Sad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks anyway Matteo.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ian Hopkinson, mick is registered here, but he's only posted once (so far) snowHead
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Peter, i'm off to Cervinia on Sunday. And am tempted to do a couple of lessons of some description. If i do i'll let you know what i think upon my return.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The_Mac_Daddy, That would be really helpful, thanks
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Peter...sorry I have only just joined this group...

YES! I can recommend an instructor in Cervinia his name is Luca Napo and he is at the Breuil Ski school (there are 3 schools in the village) which is a little way up the back road facing the village nursery slopes and Cretaz drags. Alternatively they have an office at Plan Maison station too.

This guy was really very good indeed, a nice person, spot on with his instruction and drills and gave me a lot of confidence too. And his english was very good.

I had 3 x 1 hour private lessons 9.00-10.00 each morning because that was all I could get...it was over the New Year period. They cost 30 Euro/hour.

I was in Zermatt last week and had a couple of lessons there which were more than twice the price and less than half as good!

Hope this helps... I am sure your wife would be fine with this chap!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sarah, Thanks for that. I left it too late to get the hotel I wanted in Cervinia. Got an alternative in Courchevel 1650 - 3 Weeks to go!!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Although it was 15 years ago that I went (!), the main school there (red outfits) were excellent, very good private lessons in the afternoon. First learnt the expression 'Bend zee knees' there! Just checked with my girlfriend (Joanna: yes we're still together) our instructor's name was Bruno....

Have a good vacation,

adam and sam
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy